18th IEEE International Conference on Dielectric Liquids – ICDL 2014May, 2014
18th IEEE International Conference on Dielectric Liquids – ICDL 2014
EIMV is proud to organise the 18th IEEE International Conference on Dielectric Liquids ICDL 2014 sponsored by IEEE DEIS, which will be held from 30 June to 3 July in Bled, Slovenia.
Considering the participation in previous years, this Conference will be attended by 100 to 140 experts from the entire world (Europe, America, Canada, Brazil, China, Korea, Australia, Russia etc.), who will present their research achievements and exchange experience in the field of dielectric liquids research as well as dielectric liquid equipment diagnostics together with researchers and other users of research results. The participants are usually renowned professors, students as well as young researchers, and important current and potential future experts and managers of dielectric liquids equipment in electric power supply companies.
• The priority topics which will be discussed at the conference: (link)
• Fundamental studies and new materials (Dielectric properties of liquids and liquid crystals, photoconductivity…)
• Electro-hydrodynamics (Dielectrical phenomena and fluid mechanics, streaming current, electro-thermo-convection, electro-hydrodynamic pump, applications…)
• Electrical discharges (Analysis and modelling of transitional phenomena in dielectrics - streamers, partial discharge, breakthrough)
• Measurement, modelling and diagnostics in high voltage equipment
• Applications and performance of liquids in high voltage equipment
• Behaviour of insulating liquids under direct-voltage stress
The deadline for submitting papers is 30 October 2013. Programme, sponsorship options, information about the application and other information are available on http://www.icdl2014.com.
We look forward to your participation!